Englische Version keybits Handbuch

Vielseitige Linie mit Keyboards und 2-manualigen Modellen, bis 2017
Antworten
Pavel

Englische Version keybits Handbuch

Beitrag von Pavel »

Hello all,

I am just new owner of the Keybits 7 instrument and I have the user manual in printed German version only. I would kindly ask you for your help. Is it the English version of Keybits user manual available as well? I already asked the Keyswek helpdesk and they recommend me to ask you on this forum.

Thanks a lot

Pavel
-----------------------------------

Hallo an alle,

Ich bin nur neuen Eigentümer der keybits 7 Instrument und ich habe die Bedienungsanleitung in nur gedruckte deutsche Version. Ich würde Sie bitten, für Ihre Hilfe. Ist es die englische Version keybits Handbuch zur Verfügung, wie gut? Ich habe bereits die Keyswek Helpdesk gefragt und sie haben mir empfehlen, die Sie auf diesem Forum.

Vielen Dank

Pavel

Claus Riepe
Site Admin

Re: Englische Version keybits Handbuch

Beitrag von Claus Riepe »

Hi Pavel!

don't know about an English version of the KEYBITS manual, but there's one for the basic functions of the Silverbird (which is predominantly similar or even indentically to the Keybits).
Please, follow this link to download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o03lzdllc8kt ... WZiMa?dl=0

I'm still working on a new English manual for the Overture series (and also for the big ones), but this tooks a lot of time and work. :)

regards,

Claus
digital:
SEMPRA SE100 / SE10DB
Overture stage
analog:
Böhm Professional 2000
Böhm DnT - Original Ady Zehnpfennig
Böhm CnT/L

Pavel

Re: Englische Version keybits Handbuch

Beitrag von Pavel »

Hi Claus

thank you so much. It is exactly what I was looking for.

My relativelly older Keybits 7 is very close to Silverbird and your user manual in English will help me more then I thought.

Best Regards

Pavel

Antworten