280CT & B4

Baureihe von 1995 bis ca. 2006, aufrüstbar bis Amadeus/Crystal Mixer
Antworten
ChrisCollins

280CT & B4

Beitrag von ChrisCollins »

Hi,

Does anyone have a file or programme so I can control a NI B4 from my 280CT? I am having a problem sending expression pedal data to the B4. Also, Is it possible to set up so that the digital drawbars on the 280 will control the drawbars on the B4?

Thanks

Chris

Claus Riepe
Site Admin

Beitrag von Claus Riepe »

Hi, Chris!

Sorry, but you cannot use the digital drawbars of the 280 to control the B4 because they are not sending MIDI messages. But Keyswerk offers the B4D drawbar unit to control the NI B4. Please, have a look:

http://www.keyswerk.de/boehm/ger/produk ... index.html

Because of the expression pedal: please, have a look to the configuration of the button/footswitch preset. Does the footswitch whrere you connected the expression function use the part Upper1? Then it'll be transmitted on every part. If it uses another part, for e.g. Upper 2, Lower 1...3 or other it'll be transmitted only in this part.

But, if you mean the foot swell pedal: This will be transmitted via MIDI only if there is a crystal mixer built in. But you can connect the audio out of your PC to the 0 dB In of the organ. This input is controlled by the swell pedal. too.

I hope, you are able to understand my bad english ;-)

regards,

Claus Riepe

ChrisCollins

Beitrag von ChrisCollins »

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Your English is fine I fully understand. Will look at the B4D controller. Is there a MIDI implimentation chart or similar for the 280 as my user manual does not have much information?

Many thanks

Chris

Claus Riepe
Site Admin

Beitrag von Claus Riepe »

Hi, Chris!

Sorry, but not at the moment. We'll add that to a new manual in the near future. But: The 280 is able to send every controller you find in the list of the button and slider presets for e.g.

You also can create 8 hexdumps in the MIDI menue of the BMC to control special system exclusive messages of external MIDI modules or keyboards.

regards,

Claus Riepe

Antworten