Böhm Digital Drums und Midi

neu hier im Forum? Hier kannst Du dich kurz vorstellen.
Antworten
gino

Böhm Digital Drums und Midi

Beitrag von gino »

Hallo Zusammen

leider ist mein Deutsch nicht gut also...

I have a Böhm Digital Drums. It has a midi in and midi thru port.
Does anyone know how I can get midi to work on this? If I press 'Clear Buffer' ...CH2 is displayed...but nothing seems to work on Channel 2....i am triggering sounds, and trying to sync it from another machine.....nothing happens

The Böhm also has a trigger port but i think this is for a protocol like the roland fsk sync protocol

does anyone here have a digitial drums with a midi port?

uwienand

Re: Böhm Digital Drums und Midi

Beitrag von uwienand »

Hi Gino,

...do you have a user-manual? I checked some material I found on the web. But there was no midi-port/description in. So, I do not know if midi was a general feature of DD.

cu
Uwe
...ich spiel nicht gut, aber gerne...

Sempra SE20 - home

wekaha

Beitrag von wekaha »

Hello Gino,
you have the construction manaul (67219) for DígitalDrums? Is it a standalone DD or is it an build-in in your Organ?
Channel 2 is default.
At page 18 (german version there is a discription, how to connect the DD). I'll try to translate to english
6. Operation Instruction for Midi-Interface
6.1 Connection
The connection of the Midi-Interface to an Keyboard like MasterKeyboard "MidiKey" and the accompaniment PM1 is done wiht an 5point DIN-Connectorkabel. The following Connection could be done:
Together mit "Keyboard start"
Keyboard "MIDI-OUT" connected to MIDI-Interface DD "MIDI-IN"
MIDI-Interface "MIDI-OUT" connected to PM1 "MIDI-IN 1"
MIDI-Interface "MIDI-THROU" connected to PM1 "MIDI-IN 2"
or
Keyboard "MIDI-OUT" connected to MIDI-Interface DD "MIDI-IN"
Keyboard "MIDI-OUT" connected to PM1 "MIDI-IN 2"
without "Keyboard-Start"
Keyboard "MIDI-OUT" connected to PM1 "MIDI-IN 2"

Changing the MIDI-Channel is done in following sequenz:
Single press "STORE"
now LED is lightning
Press "Clear-Buffer" as much to get the needed Channel (1time for CH1 6 times for CH6 up to 16)
Single press "STORE" to save the selection.
Switching off the DD will reset the Channel-selection to channel 2
mfg KJW

TopSound DS, DS2002

gino

Beitrag von gino »

thanks a lot for your help everyone!!

I dont have the organ keyboard...just the digital drums with the accompaniement part present...there is a seperate port on the back for the keyboard...its at the bottom in the centre of the photo:

Bild

I have a seperate midi board installed in the bohm machine itself...i believe the cable goes from this board to anther board where chips with the midi functionality are....its a fairly basic board with the midi ports

Bild

on the board it says mi-80277 35 böhm

I dont have the construction manual. The accompaniement part is installed in my bohm and i beleive it can be triggered via midi too....but so far i cannot trigger drums or accompaniement, or start the bohm from another machine...i cant believe i need to have the little keyboard too....does anyone have the keyboard? does it have midi ports too?
also, i believe it have midi in and midi thru, no midi out...that what the stickers with text says anyway
Zuletzt geändert von gino am 09.11.2011, 23:49, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

gino

Beitrag von gino »

ps if anyone has a bohm which has had a dead battery and sounds all funny...you need to reinitilize the machine

press all 4 variation buttons next to the display simultaneously when you turn the bohm on, and you will see the text INIT on the screen

magic restart :D

Antworten